For Members Only
Our goal is to travel to Honduras in June 2012 (the week in between Spring Quarter and Summer Session I).
In order to secure your spot on the June 2012 trip to Honduras, you will need to turn in an application and create your own fundraising page on empowered.org. This is so you can keep track of your deposit and donations you have received individually.
Our flight deposits are $250 are due by midnight on January 18th, 2012. The deposit will be uploaded to everyone’s fundraising website and will secure your plane ticket and your spot on the trip.
To upload your deposit, everyone who is intending on going on the trip must create a profile on empowered.org. Step by step instructions:
1. Go to this link: http://www.empowered.org/Public-Health-Brigades-at-UC-Davis/initiatives
2. Click “Volunteer With Us” in the lower right hand side of the page
3. Fill out and submit a volunteer query
4. After you submit your request, I will add you to the brigade, and you will upload your $250 deposit by “Donating” it to yourself
5. To upload your deposit, go to your profile
6. Click “Donate”
7. Select “Donate on behalf of volunteer” and on the drop down list, select yourself
8. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your deposit